Saturday, July 19, 2008

Satisfaction

It seems that I am never satisfied.

I hate that about myself.

There is a perfectly good explanation for this.

Im sorry for bothering all the readers out there but I just want to spread the truth.

When I got my Nintendo DS I was very happy.

I played with it every single day.

Then suddenly one day I told myself I should have gotten a PSP.

A few weeks later I told myself just be happy, some people dont even have any gaming system to make themselves happy. So I forgot about wanting the PSP so much.

Right after that I started regretting the fact that my DS is metallic rose, cuz I wanted it in Red and black instead.

Then it hit me. Not only me, but everyone else would never be satisfied with anything or everything that they have.

We always want everything in the world but it shouldnt be that way.

we will never in a lifetime get everything we always wanted

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com