Friday, September 19, 2008

Poor lipas...Great Dettol!

Everyone! I have some very good news.
I have discovered something new.
Another brilliant way to kill our little friends who we all love and care about.
Cockroaches...
Remember those days when you could'nt figure out if Dettol is really effective?
And how we always wonder if it really is 10x more effective than ordinary soaps?
Well, good news to Dettol fans. It really is true!
Few days ago there were two huge cockroaches near the kitchen sink.
There was nothing I could use to defend myself.
Nothing that could kill.(haha)
So the only thing I found was.....
Dettol!
However, I didnt know what to do with it.
After a nano second, I decided to squeeze some soap on the cockroaches.
I think I might have used about half the bottle because I kept missing.
As soon as it was over i noticed that they were still alive(the cockroaches I mean).
Then I gave up.
The next day, I went into the kitchen and BAM!!! the cockroaches were.....
(To put it in a nice way I shall say not breathing, If you know what I mean)
Dettol! You amaze us.
Im sure that people now know that Dettol is super effective.
Imagine the amount of germs it can kill.....

DETTOL HAND SOAP CAUSES....................

THIS TO HAPPEN.....................................

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com