Sunday, September 21, 2008

Success is mine!

Those who are sick of my talking about DS, you should stop reading becacuse Im about to do so.
Those who are die hard Nintendo fans I think you can handle it.
I have finally gotten the hang of Harvest Moons major money maker glitch!
Its not really cheating because to get there a bit of hard work is needed.(haha!)
Anyway I have made money I have never made before!
And believe me even Im shocked!
Lots of people might have gotten much more, but I am really happy with my progress.
So far I got about 800,000!
I hope I reach much, much, much more greater heights.
Harvest Moon DS

Screenshots

Oh ya I forgot to mention Yoshi's Island DS, done! cleared!After days and nights of playing, kena marah and kena halau from different parts of the house because I was so called distrupting the peace with endless yelling when Yoshi and Baby Mario fell in a hole etc....I finished Yoshi's Island DS!!!(Except for Extra and secret levels) But Im afraid my DS craze has to stop for now. Exams are coming soon.......

Yoshi's Island DS


Screenshots

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com