Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Done.

Thank You.
Im so happy I could go on all day.
Talking about nothing.Haha
I can never forget those last moments when countdowns filled all the classrooms on the second floor.
It was like it was just yesterday.(Wait, it was yesterday..)
The final day of exams.
The last paper was Geography.
Not bad not good.
In between .
Right after we were finished, as usual we were screaming our heads off.
Wait, this story has a different ending.
Our Seni teacher then decided to give everyone their Seni marks.
(Ayoh! Why today.Tak sempat act like lunatics yet)
Anyway lucky I got an A.
At least at night boleh berpesta(haha).
By the time I got back, first thing I did was on my DS.
Followed by Internet and T.v.
The Usual...
But still, Im glad that something major has been over and done...
And I thank everyone.( Why? Because I can....Haha)

1 Comments:

Dreaming In My Fantasy Of Reality :) said...

hahaha;
U r right;
the result kinda spoilt everything;
But i was okay cz we get an A..
=)=)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com