Monday, October 27, 2008

Unboxing! Ipod Touch 16 Gigabytes and 2nd Generation!

Here is the story.

Iwas needed to wait at least another week before Ipod Touch 2nd Geneeration came out in Malaysia.
The salesman said it will arrive after November.
So I waited.
On Saturday, as usual I was surfing the net all day.
Then I decided to visit the Machines website in Malaysia to check out the Ipod Touch.
(Not to see if it arrived, just checking more of its functions etc...)
Then I saw the enormous sign on that page.....
IPOD TOUCH THE FUNNEST IPOD EVER NOW AVAILABLE!
What!!! They gave me wrong info la...
Right away I asked my dad to call Apple stores all around KL.
Here's the worst part.
We called about 6 shops and they said all the units were sold out!
8gb, 16gb and 32gb Ipod Touch 2nd Generation all sold out!
And it came out the day before!
Unbelievable!
But....
There was one shop which had it!
Smack at Bangsar Village 2.
I rushed there and got my very own unit of Ipod Touch 2nd Generation 16gb.
Phew.
It all happened very fast and now all my songs and picz are in there.
Amazing device!
Anyway here are a few pictures of my new Ipod Touch.

The Apple Bag!


The Ipod Touch and Casing With Screen Protector

The Big Reveal!

Removing The Protective film

Casing (left) and Screen Protector (right)

Everything that I need

My Ipod Touch with Screen protector

My Ipod Touch with casing

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com