Saturday, November 1, 2008

Maximum Overload.

Yesterday...
Long Day...
Went to school at about 12.30p.m,
Reached about 12.45p.m and as usual the canteen would be super noisy.
Because of its top contributor.
Then the time just flew by.
It was then 2.10p.m, reading session.
My second last day of being on duty.
Monday will be my last.
Went back to class.
My friend sprained her ankle.
hmmm.....
Brought radio.
To practice for prefects day.
But nothing happened.
So we listened in class.
However, we could not.
Because I spent about 25 minutes searching for fly fm!
And in the end it was not found.
Half a day doing nothing.
Then it was time..
To start DeepaRaya jamuan.
We layed everything out.
Then we ate.
Ate.
Ate.
Ate a lot.
Ate.
After all that eating as usual we had to clean up.
Clean.
Clean.
Clean a lot.
Clean.
Haih..So far boring day.
After cleanin gt PJ.
Played.
Played.
Played again.
Played.
Thats it.
That was my day.
Full Stop

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com