Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Second Week Blues.

So far so good.
People say things like-Holz r boring.Nothing to do.
Yea Rite.
No such thing.
This is how I spend mine.
Late nights and late mornings.
Bedtime at 8.00a.m.
Playing Pokemon Diamond for 5 hours straight.
No breaks.
Followed by Internet, Ipod and will continue with a few more hours of DS.
After that, I'm glued to the TV.
Nothing anyone could do to part us.
This is the best part.
I got a new cam!
First time in my life getting a real cam.
Unless you count the times I bought disposable cams.
I got the T77 also known as Skinny T.
Soon I will do another tech review about that cam.
My dad doesn't even know I bought the cam.
Dad, if you're reading this, you now know I own a cam.

1 Comments:

La Vie said...

WEI ..U just got ur i touch nw what!! Camera?? LIFE IS SO UNFAIR..especially yours...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com