Wednesday, December 31, 2008

La Bodega-tapas y vinos review.

For new years eve I ate at La Bodega in Pavilion K.L.
The food was very good.
And the price was reasonable.
La Bodega is a Spanish restaurant.
And I had one major major problem.
Almost the whole menu was written in Spanish.
But its a good thing there were English words.(Super small. But still can read)
I mean can Malaysians read Spanish? (Doubt it! Even I cant ahaha!)

But the restaurant was good.
My table was outside, right beside the road.
Its supposed to be the best seat in the house in Paris.
But come on, this is Malaysia.
Everyone wants to sit in an air conditioned place la.
The seats were cozy and the tables were sturdy.
The food came really fast.
I was amazed.
Because although the place was full, they still managed to serve the food fast, hot & fresh.
Here are some pictures of the place.






Right outside La Bodega tapas y vinos



The official La Bodega tembok. Haha.



La Bodega Outdoors.

Here are some pictures of the food and drinks I ordered and its prices.





T POLLO AJILLO-Escargot! Snails! But it really tastes amazing! The best meal I had that night! And the price is very reasonable. RM 15!


CARACOLES-Sauteed Chicken cooked with garlic and parsley, served with bread. RM20.


T PATATAS FRITAS- Potato Fritters with garlic mayonnaise dip served with a lemon wedge.RM11.



LINGUINI T.HAM S-Pasta with an array of different meats. With creamy and buttery sauce. RM20.



Mango Juice. (No Spanish name for this haha.) RM10.

Service charge (10%) was RM7.60.

Tax on the other hand was RM3.80.

Altogether, the bill was RM87.40 for three people.

Not bad for such a nice place.

I would recommend this place to all Italian food lovers out there.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com