Saturday, January 3, 2009

A day after New Year and I'm still Celebrating!

Yesterday I went out again.
To celebrate a day after New Year.
Haha.
Crazy right?
Well its pretty normal for me.
Anyway, yesterday I ate at my favourite restaurant.
Italiannies.
I've been there like 8 times.(Maybe even more!)
One of the best places I've ever been too.
And the prices are very reasonable.
The layout and setting of the whole place is great.
Very subtle and comforting.
Not only that but the portions are big.
One portion can be shared by two people.
By the Way these are some of the food that I ordered.
Whenever I look at it I go crazy.
Its too good.
Its even looks good in pictures!
The Menu

Free bread! Eaten with Olive Oil and Vinegar. A great way to start a meal.

Iced Lemon Tea. (Bottomless-Free Refils).RM6.90

Tropical Sunshine. A great fruity drink. Worth every penny. RM8.90

4 bowls of pasta. Only RM29.90!

Shrimp Linguine

Classic Carbonara

Salmon Pasta with Basil.(To me, this is the best)

Chicken Lasagna.

4 Cheese Pizza. RM15.90.

This is a great place to go to. For top quality and authentic Italian Food. Located at The Curve, The Gardens and a few other places. (Sorry, I'm not sure where else).

2 Comments:

La Vie said...

im so going there!!!

blastedforlife94 said...

I FEEL SOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY LA... Why did u upload the photos !! lol. but I am starving now.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com