Monday, January 19, 2009

I saw something.

I saw something today.
And its unusual.
People should be afraid very afraid.
This causes accidents.
Most accidents all around the world.
Here's the story.
..................................
I was on the way home in the car today.
Before turning left, I looked into another car.
(I'm not a stalker or anything.)
I saw the driver in front.
And he was SMSing with BOTH HANDS!
No hands on the steering wheel!!!
How can like that!
The driver could have killed so many people.
He wasn't even looking straight, he was looking at his phone, SMSing, while driving.
Please let this be a lesson to everyone.
Don't drink and drive.
And do not SMS while driving.
Think of other peoples lives and your own.

continuimrebel, changing tomorrow today.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com