Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mo or Mom? Fill in the blanks wont you?

Please refer to the picture below.

Observe the writing on the shirt.
Ignore the kid.
Sorry, just kidding.
As you could see it says I love MO.
?????
It was suppose to say I love MOM.
I'm not too sure where the last M went.
But who cares! It is a great contribution to my blog!
So, I decided to come up with words starting with MO.
Just imagine the shirt saying these words.

I love Moe.(The bartender from the Simpson's)
I love mould.
I love mops.
I love mooks.(The clothing store)
I love moss.
I love mourning.(Please note that it is not the same as morning)
I love moths.(Unusual but okaayyy)
I love mote.(Dust)
I love motels.
I love morons.
I love mortar.(Mixture of cements)
I love morn.(Now this is morning)
I love moping.(Please note again, this is not the same as mopping floors!)
I love moo. (Don't tell me you don't get this.haha.)
I love moose.
I love monkeys.
I love monoxide.(Wanna die is it?)
I love money.(The simplest and best of all)
I love monopoly.(I mean who doesn't? Right.)
I love molecules.(A shirt for aspiring scientists)
I love mobs.( For those who love a good fight)
I love mo. ( Back to the beginning. Just plain old Mo)
I have solved the case of the missing last letter.
The M less Mom.
At lease we now know that there are so many more options.
Ever miss an M?
Not to worry.
Just look here.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com