Friday, February 27, 2009

My condolences.

Today, I had to skip recess for flying squad duties.(Also known as a bounty hunter for mosquitoes.Seriously.)
I left half a sandwich and a tin of drink which resembles 100 plus.(Its called H TWO OOH....get it??lol)
So I left it on the canteen table.
I put the sandwich in my friends lunch box because I thought it would be safer.
And I put the canned drink I bought on her lunch box.
Before you doze off because you feel that this post is boring, please don't. Interesting part coming soon.haha.
Anyway, after doing my duties I returned to the canteen only to find that not only did my canned drink vanish, but my friends lunch box also vanished!
Seconds later we were making a scene in the middle of the canteen.( If you lost something wouldn't you be causing a scene?)
Someone who overheard told us something that we couldn't believe happened.
Are you ready for this one?
Hold on, I'll give you a second to clear your thoughts.
..............................................................
Okay.
A MONKEY CLIMBED DOWN THE CANTEEN PILLARS AND ATE MY CANNED DRINK!
IT ALSO STOLE MY FRIENDS LUNCH BOX WHICH ALSO HAD MY SANDWICH IN IT!
There are over a thousand people in my school and the monkeys chose to declare war with my food and my friends poor lunch box.
My condolences to my friends lunch box.
I'm gonna miss that cute purple little Tupperware she brings everyday.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com