Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good luck or bad?

I was in my room yesterday.
I decided to look out the window.
And guess what happened next.
Well......I looked out of the window of course! Haha sorry for all the sarcasm.
Anyway, lets continue the story.
I looked out the window while looking back at my past. (What past do I have! I'm only 15!)
When I was finally done I turned back and before I could head out of the room something happened. For real.
SWUSH!!!!
A bat flew in!
It flew in through the window and almost hit my face!
I ducked and ran out the door in a split second!
Later on, when my mum went in, it was still there!
Finally she chased it out. The mystery is, out of all the other windows, the bat had to fly into mine which is on the 20th floor.
The question I'm asking right now is, was this incident good or bad luck?

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com