Saturday, April 11, 2009

warning abandoned blog. (temporarily)

1 week without blogging.
I never thought I would ever see myself write these words.
I couldn't help it.
I just couldn't.
Anyway, never fear.
Since my mind has temporarily stopped functioning, I can only post something tomorrow.
I could blog now but no reaction or understanding will come from my fellow readers. (seriously, the situation has gotten this bad)
If you do not understand what I'm saying, I can tell you one thing , I told you so.(refer to the previous line)
If you still don't get it, don't do anything irrational.
All I'm trying to say is, that I have not ended my blogging lifestyle.
I am indeed still active in the blogging field and I have no intentions of quitting.
I just took a week off to look at the greener side of life.
But since people are cutting down trees each day, life isn't so green anymore.
...................................................
Are you really getting angry with me?
Chill.
For something completely understandable, stay tuned for tomorrows post.
Super interesting.
I'm sure you'll love it.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com