Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long forgotten.

I have not done one of these in a very long time!
Well, I'm back.
Time for lists.
Today's topic.
Reasons to laminate a certificate.
(Yeah, I know. Odd Right?)
Lets start shall we?

1) Prevent it from being mistook as a toilet paper. (It happens!)

2)Prevent someone else from writing their name on it. It doesn't matter what hurdles or challenges you had to face to get that certificate. No lamination, no use.

3) Sabotage. We love to do that don't we? That is why lamination is the answer. Don't want people to rip your certificate? Then get a lamination job done. I know what you're thinking, people can just cut the certificate even after its laminated. Errmmmm. Sorry, but you're on your own if that ever happens.

4)Got a little brother or sister? Then read this number. Your certificate might just be the masterpice of your little brother/sister. Answer me this. Do you think a certificate looks good with paint and crayons? Then, do yourself a favour and please please please LAMINATE.

This might be a very odd post.
A very very odd post.
But there is a hidden meaning.
Erm, well there isnt actually.
But seriously, lamination is the best thing to do.
Why?
I just told you.
Argh.
Sorry, please ignore a person that is high on sarcasm.
Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

mia said...

nah, my mum just frames them.
and i hang them which means that no one can reach them.and whayt certificates do i hang? the one s that thank me for getting #1 in high jump comps...ironic, maybe sarcastic...you.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com