Tuesday, May 27, 2008

exams....

ARGH!!!!!
Exam started...
BM paper first but I wasnt as scared as usually....
(Maybe I was seriously unprepared or seriously ready...I know I was unprepared)
Anyway.....
MONDAY....Nothing!
TUESDAY....BM paper 1 and 2
WEDNESDAY...English Paper 1 and 2
THURSDAY....MATH!!! Paper 1 and paper 2
FRIDAY....Science Paper 1 and 2 (My bday hahaz)
Next week....
MONDAY...Wesak Day
TUESDAY....Moral and SEJARAH
WEDNESDAY....KH, Geography and SEni Theory...
THURSDAY....Sivik and Seni Practical(LAST DAY)
But now very happy already...
Everything is over and done ....
Now I dont know what to do....
Play DS? Play phone? Watch TV? Internet? PAndu Puteri Exam? Homework?
I dunno which 1 to do first.....
Anyway I will just have to wait and see.....

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com