Friday, May 23, 2008

16thMay

Dont blame me for making my blog lambat..
Haha
So I need to turn back time to talk about my bday..

That day got Science Paper 1 and 2.
REALLY HARD.........
Nevermind bout that....
Anyway...That morning I went to school for choral Speaking....
Choral Speaking on my bday! ...sigh...
So after doing lip drills and stuff we started the script...
Thennn.....something unexpected happened.....
Everyone started singing a birthday song I thought it was 4 someone else cuz they already sang for me earlier.....
So I also sang along(lolz).....
Then they brought out a cake out of nowhere(I saw it coming from the toilet)...
I dunno...
Then I sempat tanya.....
HEY! WHOSE CAKE IS THAT?
And of course I stopped singing and everyone looked at me....
Haha....
Well everything worked out well...
I think that was the best bday ever..
cuz at night we went to KLCC and ate at Chilis....
Eventhough we had to wait like 1 hour...it was worth it lah....

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com