Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Causing Problems!

About a month ago, me Joanne, Mei Wern, Phang, Ashileen and Nicole went to KLCC....
Not for the movies or fun but to finish our KajianGeogafiTempatan....
(Whoa that's really fun!)
Anyway first we met at Kinokuniya then we didnt know what to do so we decided to go to the food court.
Mei Wern and Nicole started to interview people...(We have 30 people to do)
Joanne and I decided to go to the LRT station because we wont cause to much trouble there(Lots of people waiting, most probably they wont mind....not....)
Anyway we were just about to ask a lady working at the bread shop till I received......a phonecall......
Mei Wern told me we were not supposed to interview people because its a private property....oops, strike 1.
So we figured out that we couldnt do anything else but partay!
First we met at the concourse area.
Then we went to coffee bean.
standing outside coffee bean like we have all the time in the world.
Then I asked everyone if they had enough money, NO.
Oh man, should have told me earlier.
Now we had to go somewhere else.
We headed to the other food court.
Now we could afford things.
We sat down.
I asked again if anyone wanted to buy anything everyone said no.
ha????how can...Anyway I said that we have to buy something otherwise....(kenahalauagainhaha)
So I went to buy something, when I came back I saw 4 smoothies and two gigantic bowls of laksa. What happened to "I dont want to buy anything..."?
Haha..Anyway I was happy that Phang, Joanne and Ashileen decided to eat/drink...
But I pity Mei Wern and Nicole they did'nt get anything for themselves.
Wait dont get any wrong ideas. The rest of us dont have hearts of stone or ice or whatever they call it.
We offered to belanja but they said it was'nt a problem... See, we're good people haha.
Anyway after we finished all our work Mei Wern and Nicole had to go home...
But the rest of us stayed on....
After an endlessly long debate on what movie we were gonna watch everyone(except me) decided to watch Wall-e....
I really wanted to watch 21 but it's ok. Go home oso got nothin to do.
I fought on for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
But the movie was quite ok.
Then we went over to the park to cause more mayhem.
It was soooo cool. We tried to get as many photographic opportunities as possible.
Well, success was ours!
Phang and Ash went crazy jumping off steps and taking lot of pics.
Joanne and I were just chillin out.
But wait.
We menarik perhatian orang ramai till the guards were about to halau us again.Strike 2..
Anyway, we had a great time. Chillin out with friends are great!
But it was also a great thing that there was'nt a strike 3.(haha)
I will never forget that day.


COOL SHOES....


CREATIVITY!


US CRAZY KIDS!


PHANG, ASHILEEN AND ME (SO CALLED FIGHTING)


WHEN WILL THE FIGHTING END!


PHANG,ASHILEEN AND JOANNE TRYING TO BE EMO


MY TURN TO TRY!


PHANG!SHE'S FLYING!


COOL REFLECTIONS!


SHOWDOWN!


SISI PUNCH!

1 Comments:

JoAnNe said...

''pit.pit''
guard's here...
luckily de guard didnt scold us~
=)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com