Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never Ending DS.....

Almost everyday I've been doing nothing but playing DS.
No one should blame me.
If you had one.
You will be just like me.(Believe me)
Anyway when I say going crazy I really mean going crazy.
Even when Im not playing with it.
I go online wost of the time just to see the ds pics on google.
Seriously. Just to see a picture of it I go online.
Next thing.
Driving my friends crazy by explaining to them about DS.
By the end of the conversation they ask....
What's a DS?
(sigh)
I think I have an addiction....
I need professional help....(lol)
Anyway as I said if anyone has it they will be just like me.
By the way, here are some pics Nintendo DS(which I got from the internet, cuz malas to get pics from my phone)


Colours from around the world

Some DS games

The colour of my DS

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com