Thursday, September 11, 2008

The story of bags

WARNING:Extreme boredom ahead.If you have homework don't read this. If you have tons of things to do not read this. It will just take up another chunk of your life.

Just the other day my bag KAPUT!
Again....
Second time since last year.
My question is why do my bags always koyak?
I know. I know stupid question indeed.
But if there is a mystery it should be solved.
So I made up a list of things that might have made my bag the way it is right now:

1. 7kg worth of books almost every single day(Seriously, I timbang my bag on the scale)

2.Continuous abusing towards the bag:
a)To release tension(acts as a punching bag)
b)Used as a weapon (to attack unwanted people in school)
c)Used as a shed. Protects us through all types of weather including sunny days, rainy days and even days when your friends keep irritating you. (If you get what I mean...)
d)A place to store food when there is nothing left in the canteen. With the amount of zippers I have there is super storage for food ranging from sweets to vegetables.(Forget about that last bit.I never eat vegetables!)
e)Used as cushion. Remember those days when you were so tired you could fall asleep? That's where my bag comes in. Big and comfortable. Guaranteed to make sleeping in class a pleasure during those boring lectures.

You see people always think why my bags always fall apart. But the real question is, why do their bags last so long? This mean that they don't make full use of their bags like I do(lolz). Anyway I shall continue my quest of making full use of my current bag. If it ever falls apart again, I will be happy. Cuz I know I made full use of it.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com