Monday, December 1, 2008

The Cat Story.

This is too good of a story to waste.
Again it is about my cousin.
About his love hate relationship with cats.
He is afraid of all animals except for cats.
However, when he goes near one this is what he would say.
First he screams"COME GO FEED CAT"
For a few days we were in charge of feeding our neighbours cats.
So everyday we would go and feed the cats.
Every single day, he would react the same.
The cats would be out of their cages when we feed them.
Since my cousin loves cats so much, I let him do all the feeding.Haha.
First he shook the balang with all the cat food.
Its like a recess bell for them TIME TO EAT.
Then the cats didn't come this time.
Then my cousin starts asking all types of questions.
Like -Where cat go? How come not eating?
While he was asking those questions he didn't realize one cat was behind him.
Haha, of course you know what I did right?
I didn't tell him.
I wanted to let him find out by himself.
After he finished asking questions, he looked behind.
............................................................................................
OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!
Muahahaha! He said it so many times.
He looked so scared.Poor guy.
The thing is, I thought he loved cats.
Then he started freaking out when he saw one. Haha.
Then he started asking more questions.
Why the cat never bite me? Because I pretty ah?
Haha. I corrected his sentence by telling him that he is a boy, not a girl.
And the word he should use is handsome.
Anyway, the second cat came.
Again with the questions.
He started asking me-Why got another cat? How cum got 2 cats?
Sweat.....
After all that he didn't want to leave.
I don't get it.
First he is scared then he doesn't want to leave.
The mind of a four year old sure is complicated.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com