Sunday, November 9, 2008

Desperate...Too Desperate...

I cant beleive I stooped this low.
No one should blame me!
I had nothing to do.
Let me tell you the story.
There was nothing else to do in the house anymore.
So I decided to come up with a new game.
I woudnt call it a game actually.
Well I'll let you guys be the judge of that.
So I looked around the house.
And I ended up in the kitchen.
With the fridge door opened.
First thing I saw....apples....
What could I do with apples?
Hmmmm....
I took out a few.
And I started stacking them.
Dont call me crazy but it was actually fun.
No joke!
Look here....

Fresh Green Granny Smiths!

The great thing is you could use oranges too!

If you have a rubber duck, you can start the game Stack a Duck!

Safety Precautions:

1)Make sure no parents are in the area. Better still make sure their not at home! If they find out youve been using their fresh fruits for these kinds of things, you wont be seing the light of day for a very long time my friend.

2)Make sure nothing with a big price tag is in the area of your stacking game.Beleive me! My gosh. The whole stack came crashing down and hit my phone, Nintendo and IpoD!! Its a good thing nothing happened. Remember this!

3)Make sure you wash any apples or oranges which fall on the floor! Again I made a mistake. About two apples dropped on the floor. I kept it in the fridge without washing it! When I finally remembered, someone already ate them both! Firstly, I pity the person who ate those apples. But if they read this blog.....Lets just say I wouldnt be blogging for a very very long time.

4)If you ever get in trouble, just tell your parents that your testing Sir Isaac Newton's Universial Law of Gravitation! I mean it makes sense right? Technically, Gravity did start with an apple...Anyway, your parents would be so proud! They would have forgotten everything you've just done.

Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

mia said...

hehe,
dude, why did you not play your DS???
there is internet, there is i-pod,there is book, there is food (and i mean the eating king),there is phone and there is ....well,BOOK!!!!
and you stack apples!
then again...
how do you play this game again?
i wanna give it a try.hehe
(i'm desperate to)

La Vie said...

wei nice game....bt weird! totally..

 
Template by suckmylolly.com