Saturday, November 8, 2008

Got a dim light?

One day I noticed out of three lights in my house, one of them were dimmer than the rest.
Investigation time.
Put on my imaginary badge and checked it out.
I went to the first light and looked in....Nothing....
You know what comes next.
I went to the second light and looked in....Nothing...
(Readers, don't stop reading, interesting part coming)
I went to the third light......
I did'nt look in yet.
But I realized it looked different than other lights.
Look down here. There is something there right?
Okay.
The moment of truth.
Stood on a chair.
Looked into the thirid and final light.
BWA!
............
??????
hmmmm
Hayah. Dead Moth.
Got scared for nothing.
I mean....I wasn't scared...
Haha.Btw here is the pic of the moth.
From the moment I found it I thought to myself...Great blog topic...
Well, I hoped it would be.

Quite pretty.

In a different tone

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com