Monday, November 10, 2008

Freaky Brinjal...More than just a vegetable...

It was lucky enough to purchase this one of a kind brinjal!


I thank my mum for letting me have it.
My reason??
For blogging purposes only.
Anyway, this could be more than just a brinjal.
ahem...Lets see what we have...
A brinjal with this shape can be used for the following:
*For cooking of course... It's a vegetable!
*Can be used as a hook. For example clothing hook, sock hook etc.....
*Wanna trim your backyard but u got no lawnmower? This brinjal is an excellent substitude.
*Can be used as a boomerang. But dont count on it flying back to you.
*The letter J.
* A fake candy cane. Just colour it with red and white stripes and you've got a big healthy candy cane!
*Great for any school plays. Depends on the character your'e playing. If your'e doing Peter Pan, then be captain hook! I mean it looks like a hook doesn't it?

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com