Friday, November 28, 2008

Internet Kaput Episode 2.

How can la.
Again with the Internet.
Here is my side of the story.
After the unfortunate events that have occurred during the past few day.
I finally got the chance to use the Internet again.
But wait.
It does not end there.
So I was trying on Internet on a 9 year old Computer.
So far so good (I thought).
Few minutes later, Internet got disconnected.
Haih.
So I tried to fix the wire.
Got connection.
Then I used the computer again.
Lost connection.
WHAT!
Then I tried my mum's laptop.
Must install some funny things.
So I went back to the drawing board.
The place where I first started.
The 9 year old computer.
Why do these things always happen to me?
Anyway I finally got a stable connection.
But wait.
My mother was using the Internet for a while.
Then....
Prak!
I saw the keyboard on the floor.
I wanted to cry.
I couldn't use not only the Internet but the computer itself because the keyboard rosak.
Again I would like to say, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE IT!

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com