Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hamsters. A day in their lives.

I was in Mid Valley yesterday and I decided to stop by a pet shop.
Looking at the title you probably know that this post is about Hamsters.
So I'll cut the boring intro and cut right to the chase.
I saw lots of hamsters maybe thousands in different glass containers.



1st container
There were few hundred hamsters and only three were awake.
One fella was running up and down trying to kacau his friends.
I don't blame him, a few hundred hamsters asleep and only two others awake!
The Boredom!!!!
The second hamster was doing the same thing but slower, I think this fella took some pills or something, he looked drowsy.
Now the third hamster.
Since the container had a cage like appearance, this hamster tried to escape.
He must have thought he was in a mini hamster jail.
From what I saw, it sure did look like a mini hamster jail.
Poor little guy, I'm sure he never could escape from that cage.



2ND container
There were 50 hamsters in the cage and 49 were sleeping.
If I had a picture I would have uploaded it but cameras were strictly prohibited.
So sorry!
So you might be wondering if 49 hamsters were sleeping, what happened to the last hamster.
I'll tell you this, that last hamster was super hardworking.
He was running on his little wheel for a long time while 49 of his friends were sleeping.
haha.



3rd container
The last container that I sempat see.
Very easy explanation.
All the hamsters were sleeping!





Terrorist in the making




The next Tiger Woods..Oops I mean Hamster Woods.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com