Monday, December 22, 2008

Another one of THOSE lists.

What I want for Christmas!
A very popular blog topic these past few weeks.
It's not that I'm a copycat or something.
I just thought it would be a very interesting blog post.
But beware, this list is never ending.
So, here goes.
What I want for Christmas.

1) The Killers day and Age album

2)A less than 10 inch screen laptop so I can bring it around anytime I want. Surf the net in Coffee Bean or Starbucks while enjoying a nice cup of coffee. That's the life! Preferably Sony, but it costs a bomb! So Lenovo or Asus should be fine. Macs are not recommended because it doesn't use the standard Windows.(eg:Vista, XP)

3)A brand new case for my Ipod Touch 2g. My current one had some complications and I had to cut a hole in my case! So I do need a new one.

4)A Crumpler Sling Bag. I got the pouch and the back pack and to complete my collection I wish I had the sling bag!

5)A pair of Nike sneakers. I passed by the store the other day and I saw these wonderfull sneakers! The best I've ever seen in my life! I turned it around to see the price..... Then I walked away. You know why? It cost RM279! You think I got so much money?

6)External Speakers for Ipods. Super loud and clear. But then again, the cheapest you can find is about RM300 and the sound is terrible. If I wanted to buy one, I would have to get the RM700 over one because the sound is crystal. Again I would like to point out. I have no money.

7)A flat screen Bravia or Scarlet with surround sound speakers. I'm still stuck with my over sized TV at home. I need a change!

8)A photo printer so I could automatically print any picture from my camera. It will come in handy every time I have a project.

9)Nintendo DS Lite Browser(For Internet connectivity)

10)Blu Ray Disk Player. For ultimate picture and sound! It would be better if the price is reduced if I'm not mistaken a Sony one costs Rm2500! And to top it all of one disk cost about Rm150.

11)A pen drive! Mine has been kidnapped by my dad. I never saw that little 1 GB pen drive again. Anyway since I need a new one I'll get about 8GB.

12)Lot and lots of books on technology! And those complete walkthroughs on Ipods,camera's , gaming, laptops and phones.

13)JVC marshmallow in ear earphones.

14)More memory for my Nintendo DS Lite. About 8 more GB needed.

15)Anything related to technology.

Okaayyy.
That was a really long list and I think(no I know) you will agree with me.
Haha.
This is just something I came up with to convince myself that I still have a chance to own these things.
Although I know I wont haha.
Anyway I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
Again I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy new year because Christmas is just around the corner!
Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com