Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm guilty too!

Did anyone read the newspaper lately?
A few days ago there was a guy who killed a bear and kept in his refrigerator .
Do you remember?
Anyway if anyone of you do not know what really happened,
To sum it all up, one guy killed a bear as so called 'self defence'.
After killing the bear, he stuffed it in his fridge to be eaten!!!
Then shortly after, he got arrested.
Because bears are endangered and it is illegal to kill them.
Sadly, my dear readers I might not be blogging for a long time because......
I did the same thing!
I kept a bear in my fridge.
It is still in my fridge now as I am writing this post.
And most probably as soon as this post gets published the authorities might have already gotten to me.
Anyway just so you know.
This is the picture of the bear that I have been keeping in my fridge.
Please forgive me for this cruel thing that I have done.
And the worst thing is, I even ate it!



Oh the horror!

Whoa, limited edition bear man, so colourful.

The bear has been devoured. Before I ate it, I stabbed it in the gut and its forehead. Muahaha!

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com