Saturday, December 6, 2008

My luck? BAD..

Yesterday I went to Singapore.
It was great and all except for one thing.
My horrible luck!
Three things happened that I could actually remember.
Strike one.
I stood in front of a chocolate shelf in a shopping mall.
This means the part of the supermarket which sells all the candies and chocolates.
So anyway, I was standing there minding my own business till two boxes of chocolates dropped on me.
What did I do!
I wrote good things about chocolates on my blog right!
Anyway the correct thing to do was to put it back on the shelf.
And that's what I did.
When I looked away, the chocolates dropped again but this time everyone was staring at me!
And that is only the beginning!
Strike two.
The streets in Singapore were super crowded.
While I was crossing the streets, everyone was bumping into me.
I walked and walked and walked.
Then BANG.
Oh man.
DO you know what just happened? Do you want to know?
I accidentally hit a man on a wheelchair! I feel soooo bad !
He looked kind of angry, but I really didn't do it on purpose! So sorry.
Strike three.
Again, I blame this on the crowded streets.
As I was walking again, everyone kept bumping into me.
Then BANG again!
I accidentally hit a baby in a stroller! What!
But its a good thing I only hit the wheel.
Again, whoever that was I am sorry.
But I really couldn't have done anything!
Overall Singapore was great but even I could not believe the luck I had.

3 Comments:

La Vie said...

hahah..ur a mean human being! pity tht old man n baby..haha..malaysia is still the best?? minus the street beggers...

mia said...

hahaha. yes yes yes, i know i'm supposed to be good and say that you should not dwell on the bad stuff and feel good about the good stuff but i wont!
haha
but i think i just did, dang it...
you said singapore...and so you had to pass through JB right?
how was your luck there?
hehe,oh! i'm back!!!
anyway, i've been reading and commenting your blog... time for you to read and leave a comment on my blog... ayyo my friends i tell you!!!!
fuzzy does not leave a comment and you dont either... only ash does... weh weh weh!!!!
i am unloved by my fellow friends and bloggers!!!
ok bye.
leave a comment yeah?
ciau

mia said...

hehe, finaly!!!
lol
i'm fine,and thanks, i hope you have a good holiday to!
BTW i have just started reading the Night World series and just finished secret vampire, i am now reading daughter of darkness. did you know the 2nd volume of the book is out?
the one with the girl with bangs?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com