Saturday, January 31, 2009

Anyone missed the Eclipse?

We had an Eclipse just the other day.
Not the book Eclipse but the real thing.
Anyway I wanted to take a look.
As soon as I saw the Eclipse my left eye was so painful and the next day it was red.
Yeah, I know OOWW.
Anyway, since I did not get to see the real thing, I decided to make my own.
With a flashlight.
I know what you're thinking.
How could I stoop this low.
Well as you are about to see, I did stoop that low.
Here is a picture of a real eclipse and my own eclipse.
100% confirm that you would know which is the real one and which is the fake one.



Exhibit A

Exhibit B

I'm sure you know which one's the real one .

But you've gotta admit that my fake one looks pretty real.

If someone isn't sure of the answer, kindly ask me on my chatbox or leave a comment haha.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com