Friday, January 30, 2009

My very first.

This is my first tag.
I am very sorry to those who tagged me before for not doing their tags.
Anyway I was told to write about 16 random things.
So here goes.

1)I dreamt of Underworld 3-Rise of the Lycans. Weird right?

2)I wanted to get a 4x4 Rubiks Cube and a D.I.Y Rubiks.

3)In love with Taiwanese food.

4)Felt like bungee jumping.

5)Went into Toys r Us to relive childhood memories.

6)Wondering why a five year old needs an SLR?

7)Heard the song Mashupss -Feel Good Inc (Gorillaz) v.s Somebody told me (The Killers) for about 86 times. The most played song on my Itunes.

8)I had a dream which I couldn't wake up from.

9)I wish I had some strawberries.

10)Give me Wonka please.

11)Give me VAIO CS please.

12)So thankful I finally got a 4GB Pendrive! ENVO.(l.e.)

13)Monopoly or Scrabble?

14)Recession. Don't kill yourself.

15)New President. New World.

16)PSP 3000 or Nintendo DSI?


Sorry but I do not know who to tag.
I takut got some people terasa.
Ahaha.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com