Friday, January 23, 2009

Give it to me! Sorry, would it help if I said please?


What I need now?
Lenovo IdeaPad S10!
Its a netbook.
Before I carry on, let me clarify what a netbook is.
Netbooks are the smallest type of laptops. (even smaller than notebooks I guess)
And they are low cost, light weight, and energy efficient.
It will be super famous in 2009.
I bet you that.
Anyway, I need this net book!
lenovo IdeaPad S10.
It's got bluetooth, mic, 4 in 1 memory card reader, 2 USB slots (normal), 1.3 mega pixel camera(its good enough, at least we don't have to buy an external one, because its super bulky.)
Its screen is 10.1 inches, storage is 160GB and the price as stated in Hardware Magazine Malaysia is only RM1999!
But there are places which sell for only RM1699 if I'm not mistaken.
Very reasonable.
Why I need it?
Simple, I can bring it everywhere.
Go coffee bean or Starbucks can surf the net.
it can be carried everywhere because it weighs a mere 1.1kg!
Yeah, I know WOW!
I need my own net book so I can organize all my songs, videos, documents, etc.
Also, I really really need it for blogging!!!
That's the main reason . Haha.
Anyway, I have been saving some money for this net book.
The price is RM1699.
So far, I have about 5 ringgit.
Lets see, only RM1694 to go.
Oh man, that's a long way to go.
But never mind, I will try try try.
And pray pray pray.
Hopefully a miracle will happen.
But that is not guaranteed.
Dad, if you're reading this, please donate generously!
Haha.

Good Night Everyone. Thanks for reading. C.R.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com