Thursday, January 22, 2009

There is a dent.

There is a dent.
On my right finger.
I know, this is preposterous.
But I'm telling the truth!
My right finger looks dented.
The cause, too much homework.
(The truth is, I actually like doing homework.)
Anyway, I was doing some writing.
Then later on, my finger felt like a needle was piercing through my flesh.
OWW!
Soon after, it looked like there was a dent in my finger.
For real!
No joke. I mean why should I lie about these things?
Am I right?
Haha. This is a very very very unusual situation.
By the way, I've got to go pack for school now.
The funny thing is, first I had a so called paralyzed arm and now I have a dented finger.
Great, just great.
Just what I wished for.(Please take note:I am being sarcastic)
Haha. Good night everyone.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com