Friday, January 16, 2009

I am paralyzed.

paralyzed.
The word of the day.
I've been going everywhere saying that word.
The injection I took yesterday had a side effect.
I knew this was gonna happen.
I was prepared.
Haaayyyaahhhh!
I woke up this morning with my left arm very numb.
It's not painful, its just numb.
Then singing Linkin Park song-Numb.
Haha.
I went to school as usual.
In school, my foot got numb.
How to WALK!
Then from left arm to right arm.
Great, both my arms were numb!
Now I had two problems.
How to walk.
How to write.
I was practically paralyzed.
Basically my day was interesting.
I never felt like that before.
As I said, a different experience.
Anyone want an adventure?
Get an injection.
Trust me, that is more than enough for someone seeking for an adventure.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com