Saturday, February 7, 2009

Clean your room! Why should I???

A word everyone wishes that they never have to face.
Cleaning.
Come on people.
We don't have a choice.
Since I have not done my lists in a long time, I decided this was a good time.
So today's list is....
Why should I clean my room?

1)To make sure you don't have a new species of fungus's breeding in your room. If you keep it there long enough it'll be mutated and I'm sure no one wants that.

2)Everyone knows this one. Prevent parents from screaming so loud that even the next neighbours could hear.

3)To find clothes that have been missing for months.

4)Discover new species' of animals/insects such as the cockamouse(cockroach and mouse. Imagine a mouse with antennas.)and the lizamoth(Lizard or also known as cicak and a moth. Imagine a flying cicak).

5)Save thousands! Instead of a dog or a cat, catch a cockroach or a lizard etc. and keep it as a pet. Anytime you feel its hungry set it free. If it doesn't come back (I'm sure it wont) then just get a new one. Our rooms have an endless supply of cockroaches and lizards.

6)A very high chance of finding money. Some might be lucky and others not so. Sometimes all I could find are 10 cent coins! WHY! But then again, if I'm lucky I get RM5! Hehehehe....

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com