Sunday, February 8, 2009

Battle of the Pen Drives.

Another tech post.
This time on Pen Drives.
I recently got one after my dad abducted my other one.
Haha.
The last time I bought a pen drive was in 2006.
Three years later, I was shocked to see the prices.
2006 v.s. 2009.
2006, I bought a 1GB pen drive for RM79.
2009, I bought a S.L.I.Q 2GB for RM19.
And I bought a envo 4GB for RM39.




Left L.E Envo 4GB
Right S.L.I.Q 2GB


L.E Envo 4GB at only RM39


S.L.I.Q 2GB at only RM19.


SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE!
Haha.
In three years, lots of things have changed.
Imagine in another three years.
What would happen?
Technology is moving like hyper speed.
As soon as someone buys a DS Lite, a DSI is born.
Then a PSP 3000.
A Sony camera with a built in web browser!
First DVD then Blu Ray Disks.
From bulky digital cams to 15mm digital cams!
What else can we expect?
One and only one answer.
Much, much more.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com