Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stranded.What do we do next?

Stranded anyone?
Whether its a desert or an island no bigger than your house.
What do we do if we're stranded on an island/desert?

1)Since we would probably be stuck there for a long time, counting every grain of sand on that desert/island shouldn't hurt am I right?

2)Make jewelry out of coconut leaves and tree branches and sell them. But I'm sorry to say that no one else would be on that island with you. (Refer to the term stranded) So don't get too upset if you wouldn't receive any business.

3)Prevent yourself from going crazy/psych0! This happens all the time. Create a new sport with coconuts or something! I dunno! Persevere, persevere, persevere. That's all I can say.

4)Make sand sculptures of the people back home so you wont get too lonely. I mean look at it this way, you probably wouldn't be able to see them ever again. So you might as well have a decent substitute.(I'm so evil!)

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com