Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WANTED:Conical Flask. REWARD:Complete Plant Analysis

Based on the title, I'm sure you know that a conical flask has gone missing.
In the lab, a conical flask with a balsam plant in it was passed around.
Pass, pass, pass.
Then someone asked where's the conical flask?
Two flasks were passed around and only one returned from the grasp of us crazy teens.
How could a conical flask go missing?
I just don't get it!
Haha.
While the room was filled with whispers and people questioning the disappearance of the conical flask, the flask reappeared!
HAAA????
What just happened?
The second flask just reappeared.
Any logical explanation?
Well, every explanation we come up with is related to Science.
Some people are still on a picket fence.
A cross between Science and Magic.
But in this case, I'm not too sure about what really happened.
I'm just happy we got the second flask back.
Now I can carry on with the plant analysis .(I'm such a nerd. I'm excited about plants!)
As the title says-REWARD:Complete Plant Analysis.
Do good things, good things happen. Karma.
Find the flask, complete experiments.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com