Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blockage?

Do yourself a favour and try not to sleep late.
Insomnia.
A word closely related to what I have been experiencing these past few days.
But I don't get why.
Tiredness strikes me over and over again in the afternoon.
When the moon comes out, I'm like a little kid who just got a shot of coffee.
(Maybe this is a Vampire related situation! Yeah right.)
When I fall asleep, I find myself waking up every 45 minutes checking the time because I'm afraid of being late to school. Talk about being paranoid.
A few days ago, I hit the hay at 1.30 a.m.
I then woke up with a great shock.
I thought I was late to school!
I ran and ran till I found the nearest watch.
I looked at the time and I had another shock.
Guess what the time was.
I know what you're thinking, I was super late.
But turns out I wasn't at all.
Because there on the luminous surface of the digital watch I saw the numbers 1.45a.m.
I only slept for 15 minutes, and I thought that my system was completely shut for hours.
And the worst part was that I thought I was late for school.
Great just great.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com