Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour. Do your part and vote.

VOTE EARTH!
Your light switch is your vote.
Its that simple.
Someone asked my friend the other day how to vote.
She said that we had to sign a petition!
Haha.
Its not that complicated.
All we have to do is off the lights.
March 29th (today) from 8.30p.m to 9.30a.m.
Just an hour.
As I said in my Elocution speech, the smallest sacrifices make the biggest differences.(lol)
It really does.
I will be on the look out tonight.
reporting on earth hour.
Stay tuned for pictures of this historical event.(Very very dark pictures.)
But I'm afraid I would only be able to post it after 9.30p.m.
Anyone wondering why?
My laptop uses a charger right? And chargers connect to plug points right? And what do plug points use? Electricity.Haha.
And that is why I can only upload the pictures after 9.30p.m.
Everyone, please off the lights!
Act today to make a difference tomorrow.
EARTH HOUR, DO YOUR PART AND VOTE TODAY!

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com