Thursday, April 2, 2009

earth hour

Here it is.
Earth hour statistics.
Pictures before and after.
Not many people voted earth.(In case your finger is currently scratching your head, vote earth=lights off.)
I turned off the lights, fans and main power sources.
I sure did VOTE EARTH.
So here is my report on Earth Hour.

The houses behind my house sure did vote! Complete blackout. Its great to see people who care about earth hour.
Inside my house. Based on the picture, you can conclude that I myself VOTED EARTH! Haha. It was this dark for an hour. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was interesting.hehe.
I know what you're thinking. Why is there a light? Well I have a perfectly good and solid explanation for that. My mum was indeed using the laptop BUT WITHOUT ANY POWER CORD. It just ran on batteries. That was totally not cheating. (Really! Please believe me!)
KLCC during earth hour. I have never seen it like this before! Dark, mysterious and emo. Ahahaaa.(Please ignore that last bit.hehe.)
KLCC after Earth Hour. I was there when they just turned on the lights. It was brighter than ever and lots of people were hanging around there. I have no idea why.
Earth Hour was great.
A one of a kind experience.
I hope the message of saving energy will reach everyone on earth.
I hope that change will come.
You help, I help, we all help.
Together, we can change our Earth.
Act now, or regret later.


0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com