Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1500 Words in 1 hour? Psychotic.

The Ultimate April Fools Joke ( Compared to the other ones that I have done)
This one seemed lame but it worked like a charm.
You should have seen the faces of my classmates.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I felt like dropping on the floor and laughing like there's no tomorrow!
_________________________________________
All of us just finished an essay.
Then I announced that the Scholastic Essay is due today.
But most of them have not even done it yet.
I told them that they had to write it in their essay books and said that instead of a thousand words, they had to write 1500 words.
Yeah, I know, this part sounds soooo lame, but their reactions were priceless.
I didn't hear anyone speak.
They wee too shocked I guess.
They never saw this prank coming!
When I told them I was only joking, they basically freaked out.
AHAHAHAHAAAAA.
A prank which actually worked.
I thought they would have caught me early.
But it turns out that they had no idea!
A 1500 word essay in one hour?
I might sprain my wrist!
By the end of the hour you would already see a band aid around my wrist and a very very hot piece of paper.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com