Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tales of the fractioned cockroach.

A story.
Not boring.
It happened like so....
______________________
I was drinking a strawberry, apple, and banana smoothie.(Odd Combo)
I was drinking it the way everyone drinks.
I changed nothing about my daily schedule.
As I was drinking I heard something.
And it wasn't pretty.
I heard something got sliced.
The situation was bad.
What got sliced, what got sliced.
I kept repeating those words in my mind.
The tension was killing me!
And soon enough, what I expected to happen actually happened.
I was soon going to find out what had gotten sliced.
IT LANDED RIGHT NEXT TO MY SMOOTHIE.
I am just thankful it didn't land in my cup.
What was it?
Half a cockroach which was originally a full adult sized cockroach.
Before making its way next to my cup, it was firstly cut in half by the razor sharp blades of my ceiling fan.
Look on the bright side of this situation.
I wouldn't have to waste money on bug spray.
I have a whole new and effective way of getting rid of cockroaches.
A ceiling fan.

1 Comments:

Dreaming In My Fantasy Of Reality :) said...

sliced cockroach?? OMG!!!
ewww,haha.
but i prefer cockroach than lizard.
urgh!! insects are soo disgusting;
you are so lucky that it didnt fall in your strawberry, apple, and banana smoothie.
i want some!! mmm yummy!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com