Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What in the Grape?

Grape.
A fruit.
We all think its small.
But you have never seen it this small.
Trust me.
A one in a million chance (well, I exaggerated a wee bit there).
To get a grape this small.
Scroll slowly to be mind boggled(Sorry, I'm a bit high on exaggerations today)
This is the size of normal, ordinary grape.(The picture above)
Prepare to be amazed.
Ready for one of the smallest grapes that I have ever seen?
Brace yourselves!

Haha.I told you I wasn't exaggerating!

The little grape is the same size as the seed of the bigger grape.

The ultimate comparison.

Big grape vs little grape.

How did I ever discover this?

The answer is that I have nothing else better to do.

Just kidding around.

By the way 2nd Intervensi is over and I am very hyper and sarcastic.(Especially the sarcastic part)

WARNING-Don't talk to me these few days if you simply despise sarcastic people.

Thanks for reading.C.R.

1 Comments:

Dreaming In My Fantasy Of Reality :) said...

cool;
may i ask,
where did you get all these amazing stuff;
im jealous.
hahaha.
you make me hungry.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com