Friday, July 31, 2009

halt trespasser!

I was on my way into my condominium.
Before I could make my way to the lift, a guard stopped me.
(Sigh. What now. I already had a bad week and I knew it was about to get worse)
The guard asked me a very interesting question.
'Where are you going?'

OH MAN.
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.
I did not expect that question at all.
I answered:
'My House'.
I might have had a two syllable answer but the response that I thought of giving was clearly more than 50 syllables.
After I explained to him he was still hesitating.
He didn't want to let me enter my own condominium?
This is absurd.
hahaaaaaaa.
Anyway, lets look on the bright side.
He is preventing crazy and psychotic sickos from entering the building.
Waiitttttt.....
Does that mean that he referred to me as one?
AARRRRGGGGHHHH!

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com