Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whats with the haze?

As everyone knows, there was a rather dangerous level of haze that had occurred a few days ago.
People wished that it would all just go away.
as you may have expected, I wasn't one of those people.
Why am I so crazy you ask?
Well, I'm about to tell you in today's list.
Benefits of haze!

1) Haze=Cough=MC=No school!

2)Wanna pull a prank on someone? No problemo. Since there is an extremely low visibility rate during the hazy season, here's your time to act.

3)Cancel all outdoor activities that we just dread doing. Reason? I think you got it.

4) Tell someone: Hey! Haze would make the H1N1 worse than it already is. I think everyone should quarantine themselves to prevent our condition from getting really really bad! Get where I'm going with this?

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com