Friday, November 7, 2008

Broken Glass...

Yesterday.
I was eating curry till I realized it was much hotter than I thought.
I ran to the kitchen with flaming lips.
NO WATER..
NO ICE..
NOW DIE..
Ayo.
Now the panic starts.
Faster boil water.
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
Stupid mistake.
Hot water + Hot Mouth=Erupting Volcano.
My mouth still burning la.
Then...Plan B...
Poured the water into a GLASS pitcher.
Placed it in the freezer.

oh joy.(.......)
After all that work I did'nt need the water anymore.
I threw the curry away.
Bad experience.

Next morning...
I opened the freezer for some ice which was dibekalkan the day before due to a certain incident.
..................................................
aya.
Forgot to take the glass pitcher out.
Gone case lah.
My mum found out before me.
She put it near the sink.
When she left I was all alone.
crk..crk..tok..tok..tok..
????????????
What?
I thought someone was trying to break in.
I was playing DS that time.
Out of every other day in this world, someone chose to break in while I was playing my DS.
oh joy.
I checked the door. Nobody.
I checked the rooms.Nobody.
Last place. Kitchen.
BWA!
hmmm....
WHAT LA!
Only the glass pitcher.
It broke into pieces.
Embarrasing moment.
But funny.
And to think it all started with a bowl of curry.

1 Comments:

mia said...

broken glass, hiya you ppl are trying to put my blog out of business ah!!!?
now every1 is reading you guy's blog and mine is currently abandoned...
oh joy!
shitty pie

 
Template by suckmylolly.com