Saturday, November 8, 2008

We shall Not Die! The Life of an Ant.

There I was on the couch.
In my house(where else).
Eating.(as usual)
Then, I spilt some sugar on the table.(Liquid)
Within minutes the ant gang would appear unless I cleared the mess soon.
I decided not to clean.
Then I visualized what would happen on the way to the kitchen.
I imagined the little ants.
What they would say in this situation.

(Imagine this dialouge with high pitched voices-ants)
...Alarm rings....
Dead meat:ALERT ALERT! I smell de sugars.
Smokey: Shud v do sumtin?
Dead Meat: Assemble all thee wee ants.

(On top of old smokey...the table la)
Ants: Smokey, Dead meat! What do v do with the human.
Smokey:We attack!
Dead meat: U crazy. U wana b dead meat?
Smokey:Why wud v van to b u?
Dead meat: No I mean do you vant to b dead.
Smokey:Erm no one vants to b u.
Dead meat: No I mean do u vant to die u idiot!
Ants: Sir no sir.
Dead meat: Then follow mai lead.

(The ants slowly devour the liquified sugar till I came in)
Ants: Sir! De human!
Smokey: Retreat! Retreat!
Dead Meat: I dont van to leave all de sugars!
Smokey: V hav to go! Leave de sugars!
Ants: TOO LATE!

(Went into the hall)
Me: Oh man, ants again. Nevermind.(squash..pyak..squash..pyak..squash..pyak..squash)

(At the same time,)
Smokey: AH!!! My eyeballs!!! OH THE PAIN!!!Squash
Ant 1: BWA BWA BWA!!! squash.
Ant 2: NO!NO!NO!squash.
Dead meat: Retreat! Retreat!Retreat! Squash.

Me:Hmm next time I should clean better...Oh well....

IN the end dead meat was really dead meat and smokey was smoked. Poor ants.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com