Friday, November 28, 2008

twilight.speechless.

I saw Twilight with a friend today.
I only have one word.
Speechless.
It was so good.
2 hours and a minute of quality entertainment.
Super nice.
Lots of Twilight fanatics there!
I was sending a file to my friend through bluetooth and there were all sorts of different names.
There was even this lady who put her name as MRS Cullen!
Aiyo.
Anyway overall everything was great.
The movie was really worth the wait.
They have already started on New Moon the movie!
Oh ya, Joanne dont worry, Im still gonna watch with you.
Sorry for watching it earlier, I couldnt wait!
Trust me, its good enough to watch even 10 times.
haha.
Thank you to Stephenie Meyer.
Without you, none of this would be possible.

1 Comments:

La Vie said...

i have one word for twilight..B-O-R-I-N-G..HEHE

 
Template by suckmylolly.com