Thursday, December 11, 2008

What to choose?

Over the holidays, I have had lots of time to think.
And I mean lots!
So, this is what I was thinking about.
What I would like to be when I grow up.(Please don't think I'm talking about the pussycat dolls song.lolz)
However, it was a super hard decision to make!
Every job on earth had a flaw.
And I was stuck all day thinking.
I couldn't even make a proper decision.
Because I was too worried about all the negative sides of a job rather than focusing on the positive side of a job.
Anyway, these were what I came up with.


1)Dairy worker.
High probability of dying after the melamine incident and mad cow disease. (Imagine, there will be poisoned milk and a rampaging cow at your workplace)


2)Lawyer.
Also has a high probability of dying. If we lose a case to or for a criminal, they will seek revenge. Matilah I if I'm their lawyer.


3)Accountant.
Seeing numbers all day? Doing a two hour math exam is hard enough.


4)Fireman.
I'm afraid before putting off a big fire, all the water habis. Water habis, I also habis.


5)Fitness trainer.
Must stay fit at all times. Super hard for someone like me. A fitness trainer can barely eat! I cant live without food!


6)Kindergarten Teacher.
Hold just one cookie, and a group of little kids would be swarming me in seconds. I might not come out alive!

7)Electrician.
One wrong move....zap....And your dead.

8)Dentist.
Could get sued by a patient if I ever drill the wrong tooth! I might also faint due to my patients' bad breath.

9)Doctor.
A very high risk of getting infected by my patients' diseases. They get bird flu I get bird flu. They fly to heaven, I follow.

Haha.
Don't get me wrong.
All these jobs are great!
Its just that a person like me doesn't think of the positive side of things.
But really, whoever has the jobs stated above, they should be proud of it.

0 Comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com